Privacy Policy

amulu1967's profile

Mallcore kid 
N/A 
N/A 
Homepage:
https://ordait.kz/bitrix/rk.php?goto=https://xvideoindian.org/en/categ 
Comments:

Rick answered her. "I was with the Green Berets. Oh, don't take me wrong, I wasn't any kind of hero, in fact I was stupid at first. I got hit twice in my first thirty minutes of combat. I learned fast after they sent me back in. I only got wounded badly twice more in my next four tours in Asia."

"And I've always thought my own life has been difficult!" Michelle quietly spoke as she shook her head in earnest sympathy. Rick was deeply touched by her having shown she trusted him by confiding this much of her personal thoughts to him. He'd been aware of a strong undercurrent in their conversation right from their first words. His acutely developed instincts for danger and his good common sense were warning him to avoid any involvement in her serious predicament, but his compassion and growing admiration for her got the better of him.

He told her impulsively, "Look, Michelle. You can tell me your life is none of my goddamned business. I already know that, but I feel like I've got to say something to you. Scooter should have his ass kicked for treating you this way; there's no reason for any person to accept being abused like you've been."

The heavy front door of the apartment slammed closed loudly. Scooter's body was framed in the entrance; his broad shoulders nearly touched the wall on either side. "I heard that, Slick." He shouted angrily, "Just who the fuck do you think you are? You're going to give my old lady big ideas that will only get her hurt!" He charged across the room toward Rick. Almost as an afterthought he hit Michelle in the face with a savage backhand swing on the way past her. She gamely attempted to block the blow with both of her slim forearms, but she was still knocked off of her chair by the force of the blow!

As Michelle went down, Rick came up out of his chair. He slapped Scooter's right wrist with the back of his left hand, diverting the powerful swing away from him, then he let the man's own forward momentum carry him into a hard right cross that caught him right in the nose! Rick quickly followed his solid right cross with a short left jab to the point of Scooter's jaw; it didn't carry as much power as his right due to his wound. The combined shock of the blows was still powerful enough to knock the big prospect off of his feet and send him crashing to the floor on his back!

Rick glanced over at Michelle as he remembered her many bruises; then he followed his barbaric warrior impulses and kicked Scooter savagely in the jaw with one of his combat boots in retribution. He ordered Scooter harshly, "Stay down, or I'll do it again, Ass wipe! I'm making it my fuckin' business to see that's the last time you're going to hurt Michelle!"

Rick's wounded arm was fervently complaining of his own abuse of it, but he wasn't paying any attention to it as yet; kicking Scooter's ass had felt far too satisfying for him to feel the pain right then. He glanced at Michelle again in concern; instead of looking fearfully at Scooter she was staring up at Rick with a look of sheer unadulterated awe on her face!

Larry and Mike had come up with their guns drawn when Scooter charged into the apartment. They showed Rick they approved of his fast handling of the startling intrusion. Mike bellowed, "Scooter, get off of your ass and go guard the bikes! We're trying to handle some important club business here."

"But, Mike, that sorry mother fucker... !" Scooter started in to complaining. His voice didn't seem to work quite properly, Rick's quick fists and brutal kick had evidently done some substantial damage to his face and jaw.

"Move, Suspect; or I'm going to seriously fuck you up!" Mike sternly ordered him. "You're in hot water already for not making the meeting this evening. Slick kicked some ass on some shooters after stopping a bullet, and your worthless butt should have been right there backing up your Brother!"

Michelle was still looking at Rick with a stunned look on her face as if she couldn't quite believe he'd risked incurring the wrath of the club officers by protecting her from their other prospect. Not to mention, the very real risk he'd run of getting his own ass kicked by Scooter. As soon as the vanquished Scooter slammed the apartment door behind him, Rick moved to Michelle's side. He lifted her bodily off the floor and he couldn't resist cradling her in his arms and hugging her to him protectively for just a moment before he sat her gently down in her chair.

He assured her, "I'll fix you an ice pack for those bruises." Rick strode into the small spotless kitchen; he rustled around in the cabinets until he found a quart-sized plastic baggie to put some ice cubes in. Then he wrapped the makeshift ice pack in a dampened towel and took it back to Michelle. He saw her shoulders were shaking and he was afraid she was sobbing hysterically, then he saw she'd gotten over the initial shock of the brutal fight and she was laughing!

Michelle took his hand in gratitude when he handed her the ice pack. "Oh, thank you so very much, Slick. I'm so damned happy to see that vicious bastard finally get his!" Michelle somehow succeeded in voicing this in between peals of musical laughter. "I'd give a hundred dollar bill right now to see you do it again!"

Rick gave her an awkward apology as he shook her slim hand. "I'm sorry I started so much trouble for you, Michelle, I should have kept my loud mouth shut." He'd been startled at first by the way she'd reacted to the fight, then he perversely found he was starting to admire her resilient spirit almost as much as he did her delectable body.

"No, Slick. You can't blame yourself for any of this; it's been entirely my own fault for allowing it to happen. Besides, it was worth getting hit one last time to see you beat that big bastard up. I've been working up the courage to throw him out of my apartment for the last six months and you can bet your sweet ass he's not staying here after this. Hell, I'll get us all a cold beer and we can have a drink to celebrate my Independence Day!"

Mike showed them he'd been listening to their conversation when he spoke up to give them his opinion. "I got nothin' against that idea at all, Sleaze. Whether Slick's shootin' up some people, or kickin' a butt or two, watching him fight always seems to make me thirsty!"

Michelle served them all ice-cold brews. Rick noticed her hand had lingered on his and she'd looked thoughtfully at him for just a moment when she'd served him. At least, he hoped what he thought was her being interested in him wasn't only his own overactive imagination. The throbbing pain in his arm, which had increased when he'd fought Scooter, began to ease again after he'd sucked down a couple of Michelle's medicinal beers.

"Hey Michelle," Mike offered. "If you're really serious about throwing that little prick out, you could shack up over at our place for a while. We've got plenty of room because I don't have an old lady right now."

"That's really sweet of you, Mike." Michelle said diplomatically as she sat holding her cold beer can to her badly bruised cheek, "But I think I probably need to adjust to staying by myself for a time, just until I get a few things sorted out." Rick's suppressed reaction to Mike's so obviously ensnaring invitation can't even be printed in this fuckin' biker story. To say the least, he was extremely relieved to hear Michelle instantly reject Mike's offer. He knew she would have been totally safe from Scooter around Mad Mike, but then she wouldn't have been safe from Mike. Mad Mike had a far worse reputation than Scooter for being abusive with women!

Rick was still trying unsuccessfully to tell himself his natural concern for Michelle was the only reason for his relief. He decided he'd just as well stop fuckin' around and admit it to himself. He would crawl through a minefield with his Harley strapped to his back if it would give him half of a chance at one night with the luscious Michelle!

While the men sucked up some cold suds and made their important phone calls, Michelle got up and went to her bedroom. In a few minutes she came back out into the living room with a stuffed duffle bag which obviously held most of Scooter's belongings. Rick was gratified to see she'd slipped out of her body stocking and had put on a black leather bustier and skin-tight denim pants. The push up effect the leather corset had on her big, creamy breasts came close to totally freaking Rick out.

When she walked over toward the front window, Rick was busy watching her superb body, but he caught on to her intentions before she reached the side of the room. He stood to quietly slide the window open for her. He whispered to Larry and Mike, "Check this out, Bros."

Michelle threw the bag out the window at Scooter, who was impatiently waiting downstairs as ordered. She either was a hell of a good shot or she had incredible luck because, as Rick saw by the streetlights outside, the heavy bag hit Scooter solidly and nearly knocked him down.

She seemed to enjoy his startled cry that was clearly audible even up in the apartment. Rick started to close the window for Michelle, but she stopped him with a sassy look and a shake of her pretty head. Rick saw Larry and Mike were still grinning and watching to see what she would do next as Michelle strutted jauntily over to the large portable television set and unplugged it.

She twisted the antenna wires around her hand and violently ripped them loose from the wall and then she carried the television set straight to the window and threw it out, too. When the set hit the ground the picture tube imploded loudly as Scooter jumped away in fright. Larry, Mike, and Rick saluted Michelle with their upraised beer cans and appreciative yells of laughter and encouragement! In response to their applause, she went up on her toes and performed a stylish pirouette that ended in a graceful bow with one shapely leg extended high behind her in the air.

Rick thought that surely she was going to spill out of her revealing top. The men applauded loudly at this dainty display of grace that had been the perfect counterpoint to her violent act of throwing the television out of the window. "Righteous, Michelle. You're a ballet dancer, too?" Rick asked in amazement.

Michelle told them good-naturedly, "Oh, I studied dance under a famous prima ballerina during most of my childhood, but the prima donna threw me out of her school when I reached thirteen years of age and the boobs got bigger than hers. She told me I was built like a cow and I would never be graceful and beautiful." The men eagerly eyed the more than ample evidence to the contrary right before their eyes. "I was still only a child and she hurt my feelings badly."

"Hmm, she'll never know just how wrong she was!" Rick complimented Michelle again. Michelle gave him another grateful look and then she went to answer the door. A loud knock had come as the rest of the members began to filter in to their emergency headquarters in response to the calls Larry and Mike had been making. All of the men who came in wanted to discuss the good news about Rick's shooting of the Maniacs.

One of them asked Mike what in the hell had happened to Scooter's face and Mike eagerly gave them a blow-by-blow account of Rick and Scooter's short but violent fight. Michelle answered another rap on the door and Snowman led three more of the Desperados into the apartment. He was taking off his riding gloves as he walked in. "Hey Larry, the rest of the Maniacs must be hiding from Slick. We looked all over and none of them were around. Are you okay, Brother?" Snowman asked as he and Rick embraced openly and affectionately. "We talked to Dana and she told us you'd hit Luger and Bishop and some other dude."

Rick answered modestly. "Yeah, Bro; Michelle fixed the old arm up great; the wound was just a couple of inches long groove." Snowman's unfathomable dark brown eyes widened as he looked shrewdly from Rick to Michelle and back again. He'd never heard the gorgeous woman in question called anything but Sleaze, but then again he could easily see the bruises on her face and arms and he'd already heard Slick had just stomped Scooter's ass. Add this to the fact that Snowman had been following Rick's calculating plans for years and you can see the general direction of this wasn't too difficult for him to put together.

"Righteous. More power to you, Bro! I don't have to tell you I'm watching your back." Snowman laughed in wicked enjoyment of the risky, but possibly very rewarding situation his Brother was maneuvering himself into. He looked appraisingly at Michelle again; he'd left his supportive statement purposely vague, but he knew his Brother understood precisely what he'd meant by his remarks. The other members also seemed to be pleased with Rick's actions; he got high fives and words of praise from most of them.

Michelle made another trip to the fridge, she came back and passed out the remaining cold brews, but she was also the bearer of some disastrously bad news. She told Larry, "We're almost out of cold beer, there's only about enough for another round. I'm going to have to make a beer run soon."

"Why don't you take her to the store, Slick." Larry said pointedly. "I'd send that fuckin' suspect Scooter, but I don't trust that dumb shit fuck-up to handle something as important as a fuckin' beer run right now. You make damned sure he doesn't fuck with her again so she can get back here with the beer. That will give us members a little freakin' time in private to handle some important club business while you're gone."

Rick's pulse speeded up again in anticipation; he knew Larry was refering to their plans for retaliating against the Maniacs and an early vote on his full membership.

"Can we take your bike, Slick?" Michelle plaintively asked. "Please? I'd really love to get in the wind with you. Even if it's just for a short ride." She clasped her lovely hands in front of those awesome breasts as she pleaded with Rick.

"Foxy Lady, you can pack on my ride any time you want!" Rick told her very truthfully. Just the thought of those awesome tits against his back and her muscular dancer's thighs clasped around his hips had Rick's manhood straining to rigid attention. This was an uncomfortable condition considering the jeans and chaps he wore, but with any luck, he hoped to be able to take care of the problem before the night was over.

Michelle instantly went to her bedroom and brought a pair of tall leather riding-boots back with her. She sat down in a chair and all the men shamelessly looked on and enjoyed watching the swell of her abundant breasts as she bent over to pull the boots on. Then she followed closely behind Rick as he headed down the stairs. They pointedly ignored the sullen Scooter as they made cheerfully idle chitchat.

Rick was very pleased Michelle now seemed to implicitly place her faith in him to protect her as he kicked over his bike and the big engine dropped to a smooth idle as it warmed up. He stood and admired the graceful movement of her unbelievable body as she tied a colorful scarf over her classy blond hairdo. Rick took his eyes off Michelle long enough to glance up at the apartment windows. He could see Snowman's short, broad silhouette silently peering out the window at Scooter. He knew if Scooter were enraged enough to throw down on him and Michelle as they were leaving, it would be his last act on this earth.

Rick sat confidently back down on the seat and brought his powerful engine to a smooth idle. It seemed to Rick as if Michelle's every elegant move sent an electric current through him. She put the rear foot-pegs down with her boot and held his shoulders with her hands as she stepped up and mounted the p-pad behind him. The scent of her musky perfume titillated his senses as it surrounded him. She cuddled her smooth thighs against his hips and put both her slim hands on his waist for balance.

Rick felt Michelle lay her bruised cheek against the coolness of the back of his jacket for a moment as he accelerated the bike up the street. He wondered if she could feel the rapid pounding of his heart which even the slightest contact between their bodies initiated in him. Rick had felt only too self-assured and comfortable around women for most of his adult life and at the present time he was seeing two very attractive Ladies who he dated alternately. He'd never been without attractive female companionship for very long, but Michelle's dazzling beauty held him in awe of her because it far outclassed that of any woman he'd been around.

He could sense Michelle was drawn to him. He'd always prided himself on being sensitive enough to subtle signs like body language and eye contact to tell on his first meeting with a woman whether he could sleep with her. Rick knew something had clicked between the two of them when they'd met.

Rick had enjoyed his college's basic psychology courses; he'd taken and successfully passed several more of them than his engineering major had called for. Therefore, he knew Michelle's turning to him for support was probably only the logical and predictable psychological result of his being visibly concerned about her, then becoming her protector by kicking her abuser's chicken-shit ass. He wanted her so badly at this point he just simply did not care. Rick was aware the psychological effect had worked both ways.

Michelle was a knock out, pure and simple, and her vulnerability had brought out the qualities of the white knight in him. He decided she might like to get in the wind for a spin. He rode up the ramp of a nearby freeway and throttled the powerful bike up as he smoothly merged with the fast evening traffic. Rick felt some of his own tension melting as the big Harley engine sang its soothing song to them.

They rode just down to the next feeder road and he dropped back off of the freeway. He crossed smoothly under the overpass onto the other feeder road and back up onto the freeway, then he rode quickly back to the proper exit. Michelle was clinging tightly to him by then. "Thank you very much for being so kind to me." Michelle told him over the smooth rumble of his big pan head. "It's like a lovely dream come true, I feel safe and free for the first time in over a year."

"No problem, Michelle. I promise you that asshole won't ever hurt you again. Like I said before, no one deserves to be knocked around like you've been, and especially not a beautiful lady."

"I'm sorry to contradict you but I don't feel very beautiful right now, or very much like a lady." She sighed deeply. He turned the bike smoothly into the parking lot of a convenience store not very far from her apartment. Rick's heart was beating like a speed junkie's as he put down his kickstand and she got off the bike. He followed another wild impulse as he swung his leg off of the bike and stood up. He'd already fulfilled half of his earlier yearnings by kicking Scooter's ass; now he was determined to get the other half of his wish.

He gathered her gently but firmly into his arms; he slowly and tenderly kissed her cheeks and then he nibbled at her soft lips with his own. He kissed her long and lovingly and she responded with passion to his gentleness by clinging to him. Rick began to explore her sweet mouth with his tongue and she moaned audibly. As their tongues dueled hotly, he caressed her cheek with his fingertips and he could feel the pulse of hot blood pounding strongly in her throat against his palm.

Rick lowered a hand to gently cup the full curves of one of her breasts as he gently circled her tumescent nipple with his thumb. Through the soft leather, the contrast between the firmness of her engorged nipple and the resilience of the areola and the rest of her soft breast felt intensely erotic to him. He lowered both of his hands to cup the shapely cheeks of her firm ass and then he pulled her crotch firmly against his hard erection. When they finally ended the kiss he gruffly asked her, "Now do you feel beautiful?"

"Do you kiss like that all over?" Michelle purred breathlessly as she clung weakly to him.

"All over more than anyplace else." Rick told her confidently.

She was limp in his strong arms. "You've gotten me awfully confused, Slick. Everything is happening way too fast for me!"

"That's the way I like to do things, Foxy Lady. Hey, I'm sorry about..." Rick hesitated. "No, I'm not going to apologize for the way you affect me. I'm a man and you're a very beautiful and desirable woman. What I mean is I'd like to see if we could make things work out between us more than anything else in this world!"

Rick paused and changed the subject, he didn't want to press her too hard when things were already going so great. He decided if she insisted she needed more time, he'd be her friend, give her all the time she needed, and hope she'd make a decision in his favor! Rick gently took her by her hand, "Come on in and help me pick out some goodies for this little party or Mad Mike will be out searching for us."

They entered the store and Rick reluctantly released her hand while he pulled two cases of beer out of the cooler and put them on the counter. He then went to the canned food aisle where he grabbed several cans of refried beans and a big jar of cheese dip. Michelle's mind had cleared enough that she alertly picked up on what he was getting and she grabbed a couple of bags of corn chips. The pretty woman clerk was staring bitterly at Rick when he went up to the counter to pay.

When Michelle glanced up and saw the look on the woman's face, she intuitively knew the clerk thought he'd done the brutal damage to her face. Michelle told the woman proudly, "Slick didn't do this, Miss; as a matter of fact, he just beat the hell out of my bastard ex-boyfriend who did!" As she picked up one of the beer cases with one hand, she clutched his free hand possessively with the other. The woman's agitated frown changed quickly into a pretty smile.

"Good, Sweetie!" The woman's voice was like sweet southern clover honey. "He's drop dead gorgeous and he's protective, too? I think you'd better grab on to this one, Darling!"

"I believe I'll do just that if he wants me before another woman grabs him." Michelle impulsively told the woman as she turned to look inquiringly up at Rick.

"You'd better believe I do!" Rick told Michelle. He felt a surge of elation as he put the case of beer back up onto the counter; he wrapped his arms protectively around the bruised sex kitten and he kissed her thoroughly again right there in front of the clerk.

"Oh, my God!" The clerk groaned as they kissed passionately. "I can't believe this crap; you two making out right in front of me and my old man is out of town on business."

Michelle finally broke their kiss; she laughed and saucily told the clerk. "Well, I'm sorry, Sweetie, but at least some of us are going to get some good loving tonight!"

"Damn it, Michelle. I just thought you were awesomely beautiful until I saw your smile; you really are a fantastic babe!" Rick turned gratefully to the clerk as he slapped an extra twenty-dollar bill on the counter. "Ma'am, thanks a lot for your help. Why don't you have a sexy negligee waiting for that old man of yours when he gets home?"

"Why, Slick." Michelle laughed in amusement, "I've only been your old lady for a minute and you're already buying another woman nice things!"

Rick laughed happily in return. "Bitch, bitch, bitch, Foxy Lady. I haven't been your old man but one minute and all I've heard is bitchin'. Well, that was our first fight, Babe, now let's go make up. We'll go outside this time so this nice lady here doesn't blow a head gasket." They went back to the bike and Rick stuffed the munchies into his saddlebags. He stacked the cases of beer on his fat bob gas tanks.

After another lingering kiss and grope session, which Michelle avidly participated in, they mounted the bike for the short ride back to her apartment. As soon as Rick had the bike gliding smoothly down the street he reached down and gently squeezed Michelle's thigh with his left hand. She responded to his display of affection by wrapping her arms around him and hugging her sexy body firmly to him.

Rick felt so fuckin' great inside he just had to do something! He yelled a wild rebel war cry into the warm night air and Michelle joined in with the soprano section. When the tones of their voices crossed they made a really awesome racket! They laughed gloriously at themselves and yelled into the wind all of the way back to her pad.

Scooter was watching them with hating eyes as Rick parked the bike; they pointedly ignored him and chatted happily as they headed upstairs with the load of goodies they'd scored. Almost all of the club members were present when they walked back in. Larry's sharp eyes picked up on the way Rick and Michelle's arms were around each other and he saw the charmed look on Michelle's face as she smiled up at Rick. He laughed gruffly and said in admiration, "I see that shooting Maniacs and kicking butt ain't all you're fast at, Slick."

"He's damned fast, Larry." Michelle spoke with a newly found confidence in her voice. "In fact, we've already had our first argument and then made up again!"

Snowman stood up and spoke to Rick with pride in his Brother in his voice. "Mission accomplished. Right on, Bro." He beamed at the two of them and hugged them both spiritedly. In fact, Rick couldn't help but laugh out loud as he noticed the lecherous little fuck made sure he hugged Michelle twice! The horny little shit seemed to linger at it and he damned sure looked as if he'd enjoyed himself when he finally let go of her.

Larry spoke up again as he handed Rick a small paper sack. "Here, Brother. Now you won't have to sew these on yourself." Rick excitedly ripped open the bag and he saw it contained the member's rocker for his rags; he held it up high and proudly displayed it to everyone. A loud cheer went up from the rest of the club members as they welcomed a new Brother into the club.

Snowman facetiously spoke, "I didn't think you deserved the rocker yet, but all these assholes from the fuckin' Slick Gardner fan club talked me into it."

Larry interjected a malicious thought that had some really interesting possibilities. "Why don't you tell Sleaze to sew the rocker onto your rags right now. Then you can go give your first order to that sorry-ass suspect downstairs; you can tell him he'd better get moving. Us righteous Desperados are going to need a lot more booze to celebrate you getting your member's rocker for your colors and your bitchin' new old lady!"

Rick proudly told his new Brothers, "Michelle might enjoy relaying that order to our suspect herself, now that she's a Desperado's Foxy Lady." He reached for Michelle; she came willingly to sit in his lap as she put an arm possessively around him. Rick couldn't resist caressing one of her long sexy thighs with one hand as he grasped her firm hip with the other.

This story was taken from one these sites, check them out to find more sex stories: